After a very successful Spring Wedding Fair last week, the Sunday Markets are back to normal. The warmer weather means our seasonal stallholders begin to return and this week we are excited to have Meander Pastured Free Range Eggs returning to Providore. Over the cooler months the 'girls' have been allowed to moult and recover and they are now back to laying heaps of beautiful, nutritious eggs.
We welcome a new artist this week, Ceramics by Graham Philip. Graham's seaweed fired and stoneware glazed ceramics are stunning examples of his great talent and skill, which has been finely honed over many years. Graham is only to happy to talk to you about the processes involved in creating these beautiful pieces. What a truly unique gift for someone special.
Trying to feed the family something delicious and healthy? Yummy Yummy are aiming to provide just that at their new stall this week. Corn on the cob, and tender Chinese 'hamburgers' with soft steamed buns filled with 'melt in the mouth' pork and fresh veggies.
Other stallholders this week are:
Food & Drink:
* Cultured Tasmania - So many flavours of kombucha and kefir
* Dev's Dumpling Den - Nepalese dumplings and noodles made fresh with your choice of delicious sauces
* Traditional French Street Crepes – sweet and savoury crepes, freshly made to order
* Sayasouk Thai Food – delicious Thai food – try the honey chicken!
* Cam's Bakehouse – Bread, pies, pasties, yummy sweet treats, delicious bacon and egg rolls
* Bombshell Coffee - great coffee to start the day, just look for the little red van!
* Pat’s Tasty Treats – Yummy cakes and pastries
* Char Char Char – delicious char grilled chicken popped into a soft taco with spicy sauces of your choice! Add yummy beans or have beans alone for a vegetarian option.
* Yummy Yummy - Corn on the cob and beautiful soft Chinese steamed buns filled with tender meat and fresh veggies
* Sushi Isle - Sushi (made fresh on Sunday morning), dumplings, chicken katsu curry. Mayumi also has some great bento box options!
* The Street Bar - Try a North Taiwanese favourite, the 'nutrition sandwich', a great bacon and egg roll alternative
* Meander Pastured Free Range Eggs - beautiful, nutritious, truly free range eggs
Arts & Crafts:
* MJ Arts – beaded and pearl necklaces, bracelets, earrings all crafted by Margaret’s skilled hand
* I-Aroma - Handmade scentlogs - Natural wax melts, handmade scented stones - a natural alternative to pot pourri, cold/hot lupin bags, aromatherapy burners
* The Little Candle House - Lovely scented candles
* Roving Heart Designs - Hand created original artwork, sculpture and jewellery
* Just Beanies - great selection for the cooler weather, check out her ‘pony tail’ beanie!
* BOA Creations – cheese knives, magnets, pens, keyrings, wooden toys created here in Lower Wilmot using Tassie timbers and natural oils and waxes
* Jinxed - Handmade craft and jewellery, bring the kids along to the make your own jewellery table
* Marilyn The Leather Lady - Beautiful handmade leather items
* Enviro Pics - environmentally conscious handmade gifts - recycled Greeting Cards, fridge magnets and upcycled photo jars featuring Susan’s nature and landscape photography, reusable produce and bread bags, upcycled jewellery, pin cushions and bag decorations
* Ceramics by Graham Philip - stunning seaweed fired and stoneware glazed ceramics
Health & Lifestyle:
* Micheline Andrews - Nutritional Health Coach, author, educator and bone broth advocate + great environmentally friendly cleaning products for your home. Come try her new Take a Broth chewable strips and Broth Doggy Treats, too!
For the Home:
* Vanelili Succulents – Succulents, terrariums, fairy gardens, kokedamas, exquisite handmade clay figures
* Simply Woven Kokedamas – they have some new plant stand to show you!
* Fleur-Delish Flowers - stunning fresh flowers for any occasion with prices so reasonable you can treat yourself every week!
For The Kids:
* Big Blue Block & Duplo Tables - Keep the children occupied and happy by using their imagination to create and explore
We look forward to seeing you this Sunday at Providore Place, where it’s always warm and cosy!
This list was correct at the time of posting, we apologise for any last minute cancellations.